Its Breakfast. For Lunch!!!! AND IT’s KETO FRIENDLY
The excitement isn’t just limited to the food, it comes with one very tasty dessert style chocolate shake.
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
2-3 Slices of Hunter Beef
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
4 Cherry tomatoes (halved)
Instructions: (These are super simple)
1. In a small bowl, beat the egg and egg whites.
2. Add cheese, salt, pepper flakes, garlic powder and pepper; mix well and Set aside.
3. In a nonstick skillet, add Worcestershire sauce and saute the mushrooms, in oil for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
4. Fry the Hunter beef slices separately in a bit of oil (Or lots of butter #KETOLIFE)
5. Fry the Sausages in butter or oil (To be added to the side of the omelette)
6. Add egg mixture, as eggs set, place mushrooms and beef in the middle and lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. Fold the egg into your good-looking Omelette, let it cook just a bit more.
7. Cut into wedges or serve whole.
8. Serve with Sausages, cherry tomato and a whole lot of love on the side.
Keto Chocolate Shake With Coconut Milk
1 – 1.5 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 – 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
Stevia or natural sweetener of choice, to taste
1/2 – 3/4 cup of filtered water (Helps with texture, you could skip this)
1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
1 cup ice
1/2 – 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
1.Add all the ingredients into a high powered blender and blitz until everything is well combined.
2. Adjust the sweetness if needed.
3. Pour and enjoy.
Don’t you just love having breakfast… all the time